The grant must be used only for the specific purpose for which the application was made and spent within 3 months of the grant being made. Any grant money which is not spent on the purpose approved must be returned to Dragon Community Trust within 3 months.
The fund cannot cover costs already paid for before the “Payment Date” stated on the Grant Audit Form.
Within three months of receipt of the grant payment the following auditing information is required as per relevance to the grant:
- Copies of tax invoices from suppliers and service companies (Please note, we require tax invoice not quotation)
- Copies of Employer Monthly Schedules (IR348) and Employer Deductions (IR345);
- A copy of bank statement showing the grant was paid into your bank account;
- Copies of bank statements showing each amount was paid out (Please note, if the payment is by Bulk, we require both the bulk transaction and the list of the bulk payment).
- Complete and return the Grant Audit Form &/or Work Summary Form provided to you;
- Other supporting information, like photos, etc.
If the organisation is not able to supply the above information within three months, the organisation may request an extension to the audit deadline. All such requested must be made in writing.
Please note, if the auditing information is overdue, any future application from the organisation will not be considered until Dragon Community Trust have received the grant auditing information.
Grant Audit Form & Work Summary Form are the last pages in the outcome letter. Please contact Admin@dragon.org.nz if you require another copy.